The Accenture Australia Foundation has provided significant funding for the Skills for Life program.
The Westpac Foundation provided seed funding for this new way of giving and the Westpac Group has involved its people in the development, testing and promotion of the Good Return website.
Clayton Utz has provided legal and compliance support to Good Return through the firm’s pro bono practice.
For your employees
Follow updates from our Community Bankers, Village Trainers and partners to learn about what we do.
Breakfasts and lunches hosted throughout the year with high profile speakers delivering topical and lively discussions.
Learn something new
Partner-only microfinance seminars and presentations to fuel the curious mind.
Take on a challenge
Partner-only pro bono workshops designed to solve real operational problems in the field.
For your organisation
Enhance your reputation in corporate social responsibility
- Recognise your organisation support on our website, annual report and other major publications
- Publicise your organisation and employees’ contributions in the media when possible
Increase your staff engagement
- Provide various engagement opportunities for employees to be inspired, learn, and participate in the fight against poverty
- Enhance your diversity initiatives with our focus on helping women and disadvantaged communities
Offer you Corporate Social Investors’ benefits (if eligible)
- Invite you to join our regular program updates and annual general meeting
- Provide you with quarterly Return on Giving reports to keep you up to date about your organisation and employees’ monetary and non-monetary contributions and impact
- Invite you to visit our in-country operations so you can personally assess the impact of your investment
- Foundation or corporate grants
- Employee workplace or individual giving – by employees as individuals, or through committees facilitated by your organisation
- Employer matched giving – your organisation matching donations made by employees
- Client matched giving – your organisation matching donations made by client
- Goods and/or services donations
- Pro bono work
Interested in becoming a partner? Contact Helena Hurley, our Corporate Relations Manager.